• Smooth traversing and quiet operation
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Channel
• 100% Celcon carriers and hooks
• Durable Graphlite Wheel System
• Vanes never go out of synchronization
• Reversible track – left or right control
• Snap-in brackets make installation fast and easy
A Tile Cut-Out allows a vertical blind to hang straight and not catch on an obstruction.
FEATURES & OPTIONS
• Wide Variety of Styles, Colors, and Textures
Decorative vinyls including S-shaped patterns, and decorative fabrics ranging from simple stitchbonds to jacquards, available to match any décor.
• Patented Ultrasonically Sealed-in Weights on Freehang Fabrics
Standard on all fabric free-hang blinds. Vanes hang straight and have a clean, finished look.
• Insert Groover
Guaranteed to never yellow or crack, adds insulation and provides a uniform look from the outside. Available in white and ivory.
• Durable, Heavy-Duty Headrail
High quality wheeled carrier system that offers smooth traversing and quiet operation. Self-aligning carriers keep vanes permanently lined up. Snap-in brackets make installation fast and easy.
• Reversible Track System
Track can be rotated 180 ̊ so controls are on either side.
• Optional Safety Wand Control – A No Charge Option
Eliminates chains and cords, a twist of the wand rotates vanes open and closed. Pulling the wand across the blind draws vanes back and forth. Helps keep children and pets safer.
• Round Wrap Full 3-1/2" Valance – Included
Covers the headrail, adds a designer's touch. Valance corner are rounded to provide a softer, uninterrupted look.
• Adjustable Front Loading Valance Clips
Makes installation easy; no drilling through dust cover; adjusts for inside or outside mounts.
• Outside Mount Brackets with Guide Marks
Allows for easy, even setting of brackets; reduces installation time.